Traveling, One of My Interests

Hi! It’s me, back again blogging. My new topic to write about is… my interests! One of my personal interests is traveling. The reason I love traveling so much is that when you travel you see so many new places and landmarks you wouldn’t see in your own city, town, or village. Not to also mention, you also meet new people and make new friends. I have a down side to traveling though. I always get air sick and very, very impatient. In the car I get a bit nauseas, on both car and plane I get very fidgety, I hate being in tight spaces! But to me, it’s wroth all the trouble. Not to mention that I went to California this summer! we visited so may cities I never dreamed we would be in. I went to Los’ Angeles where we went to Disney land. I was so excited! But truly, I was a bit disappointed, not only in Disney Land but almost all the attractions. the two attractions that actually surprised me was SeaWorld and the San Diego. But the worst of the worst happened! It started to drizzle…then shower and before you could say ” I went to California this summer” there was a thunder storm, what luck! Oops looks like my time is running out! Well, my friends that leaves me with one, no, but two questions for all of you, do you like to travel? and which areas have you been to?

2 thoughts on “Traveling, One of My Interests

1. Hi, Cindy! I loved your post. it was very interesting. Other than that I would like to point out that you spelled worth wrong. From your friend, Julia

2. Dear Cindy,
    I really enjoyed reading your post becaus you put sooooo much emotions into it! 😀
    Those are cool places to visit! 🌅🏙🏖
    Is it nice in Los Angeles?🌃😀
    Trust me, I get impatient on the airplane and in the car, too.✈️🚗
    I have a simple solution on how to stay calm!😌
    I always take a book and something to draw. 📚🖌
    That always helps me to calm down.🙂
    Hope these tricks might help you, too.😉
    Your Katharina 🤓🐉🐲
    Gr. 5 Sage 🌿